Scott Faber focuses primarily on business and employment law, with an emphasis on both transactional and litigation matters.
BUSINESS/CORPORATE LAW: Represents businesses in general transactional matters, including purchases, sales, mergers, corporate governance and the negotiation/drafting of contracts, commercial leases and related agreements.
EMPLOYMENT LAW: Represents management on wage and hour and other compensation issues, hiring and termination, harassment and discrimination, leaves of absence and general management matters, including the development of workplace policies, employee handbooks and a wide range of employment agreements.
LITIGATION: Represents companies throughout California in a wide variety of business, employment, real estate and construction-related actions, including those in state and federal court and administrative agencies.
Mr. Faber received his marketing degree in 2002 from the University of Iowa, where he was a four-year letterman in track & field and a representative on the university's Student-Athlete Advisory Counsel. In 2005, he received his law degree, magna cum laude, from California Western School of Law, where he graduated in the top 3% of his class and was an associate editor of the school's law review.
- California, 2005
- Iowa, 2013
- B.B.A, Marketing, University of Iowa, 2002
- J.D., magna cum laude, California Western School of Law, 2005
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Food & Beverage Association of San Diego
- University of Iowa Varsity Club
- University of Iowa I-Club
- University of Iowa Alumni Association
- Committee Member, San Diego Bowl Game Association