Terence L. Greene has over 25 years of legal experience with a focus on employment matters and business litigation. Mr. Greene has earned an excellent reputation in the Southern California legal community, including Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious "AV Rating," which signifies preeminent levels of legal ability and ethical standards. Mr. Greene has been recognized by San Diego Magazine in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 as one of San Diego's top employment attorneys.
Mr. Greene was born in San Mateo, California and was admitted to the California Bar in 1988. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English in 1984 from the University of California, Berkeley, where he was a three year letterman in baseball and the team's captain his senior year. Mr. Greene received his law degree from the University of San Diego, School of Law in 1988 where he was a member of the school's Law Review. He is a member of the San Diego County Bar Association Employment Section and the Industrial Relations Research Association, among other professional groups. Mr. Greene is admitted to practice before all courts in the State of California, and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California.
Mr. Greene represents several of California's largest pest control operators and property maintenance companies, among other various sized companies in virtually all industries. He has successfully tried to verdict throughout California numerous employment matters, including sexual harassment, retaliation, gender discrimination, and wrongful termination claims. In addition, Mr. Greene has defeated numerous class certification motions in wage and hour matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Litigation 50%
- Employment Counseling 30%
- Business Litigation 20%
- California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1988
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1988
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1984
- Major: English
- Dewey Pest Control
- Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, Inc.
- Lloyd Pest Control
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association, 1988 to Present
- Pest Control Operators of California (PCOC) , Affiliate Member, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gray Cary Ames Frye, Associate Attorney